Welcome to our new blog. We’ve taken the plunge because we want to reach out to you to start a digital dialog. In these pages, from now on, you’ll be able to read about some of the ideas we have in mind for the future of Behlman Electronics, as well as topics in our industry we think will be of interest to you. We hope you’ll find these ideas engaging enough to get in touch with us to begin a conversation about how we can help you meet your power supply needs.
Let’s start with a little background on Behlman. We’ve been in business for over 55 years, serving a diverse array of customers as an engineering, manufacturing and consulting firm for power products. In that time, we’ve grown to become a world-class provider of the highest quality Standard, Modified Standard, Custom and COTS (commercial off the shelf) AC Power Sources, Frequency Converters, Inverters, DC-DC, AC-DC, DC-AC, VPX, VME, and Uninterruptible Power Sources (UPS) for commercial, industrial and military mission-critical applications.
We’ve demonstrated over time that we have a proven ability to solve our customers’ most challenging power requirements, and we support our products with personal service that should exceed even your highest expectations. To be honest, we recognize that our competitors make quality power supplies too, so we understand that providing our customers the highest level of support is what sets us apart.
Some of the projects we’ve worked on recently for our clients include:
- Products used in the U.S. Navy for fire-control systems, because they can withstand the rigors of shipboard, airborne and mobile applications. These products are designed for missions with a focus on littoral (near shore) and land attack, as well as for special operations.
- Power supplies selected by a major manufacturer of nuclear power plant reactor-control systems.
- Products used on U.S. Air Force large-body, fixed-wing aircraft.
- Power supplies that have been an essential tool for oil and gas exploration, because our remote monitoring and control features enable customers to use them in locations too hazardous for the deployment of full-time, on-site operators.
- Power systems that support the operation and functionality of missile systems such as the Patriot.
Our goal is to ensure Total Customer Satisfaction by providing you with the most reliable equipment and highest level of service, so you will recognize Behlman as your source for power. And we want you to get in touch with us, to offer your feedback as part of our new digital dialog.